Dr Nimit Jain – Senior Partner
MJDF RCS Eng MFDS RCS Edin Cert Ortho Warwick
Nimit is our principal dentist and senior partner. He was born and raised in Walsall and went to King Edwards school in Edgbaston, where he regularly goes back to give
talks to current students about dentistry. He graduated from the University of Leeds in 2007.
Since then he has completed a 1 year postgraduate course in advanced restorative dentistry from the prestigious St Anne’s Dental Clinic, where he undertook training from the renowned dentist Paul Tipton.
He was the youngest dentist in the country to achieve his ‘masters of the joint faculty of the dental surgeons’ by passing an intense 3 part examination.
Nimit has undertaken further training to provide invisible braces – such as the invisalign and clear step system. He has a keen interest in advanced and cosmetic dentistry with vast experience in providing veneers, whitening and smile design.
Currently Nimit is undertaking a ‘3 year orthodontic master programme’ at the University of Warwick enabling him to further his knowledge in the field of orthodontics. He is currently interested in the 6 month smiles approach to dentistry.
Nimit had a vision to work in a modern, state of the art dental practice where he could offer a full range of treatments in a relaxing and tranquil environment. He was able to achieve this with Aldridge dental practice which he joined in 2010 where he offers a variety of treatments with the highest level of patient care.
Nimit consistently produces outstanding cosmetic results, coupled with an amazing enthusiasm and vibrant attitude. His ethos of listening to patients and finding out what they really want sets him apart from his peers.
Giving someone their smile back is what Nimit enjoys most about his work; the change that he not only makes to the physical appearance of a patient, but also the extra confidence that it brings and the changes it makes to a person’s lifestyle.
Nimit is a member of the British Dental Association and GDC No. 113992
ACCREDITATION AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2012 – Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons Edinburgh – now a member of two colleges Edinburgh and London
- 2012- Certificate in Orthodontics University of Warwick 2012 Six month smiles accredited provider
- 2012 Quick straight teeth clear brace accredited provider
- 2011 Peer review facilitator Oasis Dental Care Sutton
- 2010 Inman aligner accredited provider
- 2009 Clearstep clear accredited brace provider
- 2009 SAAD course in conscious sedation
- 2008 – Lead Clinician Oasis Dental Care Sutton
- 2008 – Certificate in Restorative dentistry from St Annes Clinic Manchester
- 2008 – MJDF (Member of the Joint Dental Faculty of the Royal College of Surgeons) – one of the youngest dentists in the country at the time to gain this qualification by passing an intense three part examination.
- 2008 – Member of the British Dental Association
- 2007 – BChd Dental Surgery University of Leeds
- 2007 – Seat on the University of Leeds panel of admissions