Aldridge Dental Practice is a welcoming and established dental practice in Aldridge with an excellent reputation for quality, service, and real value for money. We cater for patients whom require simple treatment to those who require more complex treatment. All our dentists and staff are dedicated to ensure you have the best in dental care in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We are equipped with and trained in the latest technologies in order to ensure we provide all-round Clinical Excellence. We provide and full and comprehensive range of dental treatment, including Whitening, Clear Braces, Children’s Orthodontics, Cosmetic Veneers and Crowns and Dental Implants.
The Dental Centre has been situated in Aldridge since 2001. We Serve Aldridge, Walsall, Little Aston, Streetly and the surrounding areas. The surgery is easily accessible, and ample free parking is available on site.
If you have any questions or are apprehensive about dental treatment, please rest assured that we will do everything we can to keep you at ease. Our friendly staff at reception, Dental Assistants, and Dental Surgeons, are all present to provide a Friendly, Caring and Professional Environment.
We are a family run dental practice and keep the simple vision of treating every patient like a member of the family!
You can put your trust with us and experience a level of care that exceeds your expectations.
Our focus is to provide the best quality of treatment for every one of our patients in a comfortable, painless, relaxing and friendly manner.
- We deliver a friendly and efficient service.
- We aim to offer clinical and technical excellence from an approachable team.
- We offer a stress free and peaceful environment for your dental care.
- We want you to feel confident with your dentist in Aldridge and your smile.
- We always consider your individual wishes and expectations.
- We have a highly qualified team with a PARTICULAR INTEREST in treating nervous patients.
- Our dentists are some of the most qualified in your area – please see their qualifications.
- We are confident you will find what you are looking for here at Aldridge Dental Practice.
At your first appointment, you will be expected to pay for your basic examination charge. Any further treatment that you may require and have requested will be discussed with you in advance and you will be given a written estimate prior to any charges. Payment for treatment will then be collected subsequently over the course of treatment – you will be informed how much is due each visit depending on your treatment plan.
If you have a dental emergency and you are a registered patient with us, we will endeavour to see you the same day where possible.